Enter the city | Magnimix |

Acting myself

Let me keep my appearance, My Lord. Let me do.
Let my crop, which are values, be for to pursue.
And when treading the corn, in my thrift and review,
muzzled not be my oxen. My earnings be true.

By the corn of the field, which I harvest and treat,
I make cakes to my pleasure, delicious and sweet.
Also bread I do make for my hunger to ease.
Like that pain-staking role-playing will never cease.

At the day of The Lord be unleavened the bread,
though, no strengthening of justice the day God is head.
At God’s Easter the Children of Israel eat
bread unleavened along with their fire burned meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.