Enter the city | Magnimix |

The present

I look upon a star tonight.
At Christmas Eve. I do, all right.
And pleasant hope I get by it.
It gives the feeling I am lit
to make a difference having fun.
I will give life to Christ, The Son!

I will give life to Christ, The Lord.
So charity I will afford.
My mission clear was born tonight,
my vision clear made by the light:
That star increases light on earth.
For certain I will be of worth!

Thank God I know just what to do.
I will be some, I will be true.
Thank God I am to marvel at,
that star right now explaining that.
That star is mine. My son in mind.
The Son – The Christ – he is of kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.